PSEC-KEM Related Reference List
As a link to the information provider, below is a summary of presentations at conferences related to PSEC-KEM and published papers. For inquiries regarding the contents, please contact the individual authors (please understand that any inquires to NTT will not receive a response). Furthermore, NTT does not guarantee the accuracy of the contents.
NTT welcomes information related to PSEC-KEM from anyone willing to provide it.
Official Evaluation Report
- "NESSIE Security Report, version 2.0," NESSIE Deliverables of the NESSIE project D20, NES/DOC/ENS/WP5/D20/2, Feb. 2003.
- "NESSIE Performance of Optimized Implementations of the NESSIE Primitives, version 2.0," NESSIE Deliverables of the NESSIE project D21, NES/DOC/TEC/WP6/D21/2, Feb. 2003.
- Information-technology Promotion Agency, and Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan
- CRYPTREC Report 2002," Mar. 2003.
- Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications, and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- CRYPTREC Advisory Committee Report 2002 (in Japanese), " Mar. 2003.
- T. ElGamal, "A public key cryptosystem and a signature scheme based on discrete logarithms." IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-31, no. 4, pp. 469--472, July 1985.
- T. ElGamal, "A public-key cryptosystem and signature scheme based on discrete logarithms." in Proceedings of Crypto'84, no. 196 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 10--18, Springer-Verlag, 1985. Full version in .
- E. Fujisaki and T. Okamoto, "How to enhance the security of public-key encryption at minimum cost." in Proceedings of Public Key Cryptography, PKC'99, no. 1560 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 53--68, Springer-Verlag, 1999.
- E. Fujisaki and T. Okamoto, "Secure integration of asymmetric and symmetric encryption schemes." in Proceedings of Crypto'99, no. 1666 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 535--554, Springer-Verlag, 1999.
- E. Fujisaki, T. Kobayashi, H. Morita, H. Oguro, T. Okamoto, S. Okazaki, and D. Pointcheval, "PSEC: Provably secure elliptic curve encryption scheme." Primitive submitted to NESSIE by NTT Corp., Sept. 2000.
- V. Shoup, "A proposal for an ISO standard for public key encryption (version 2.0)." Available at http://eprint.iacr.org/2001/112/, 2001.
- A. W. Dent and E. Dottax, "An overview of side-channel attacks on the NESSIE asymmetric encryption primitives." Internal report, NESSIE, 2002. NES/DOC/RHU/WP5/020.
- T. Okamoto, "Comments on PSEC-KEM, ACE-KEM and ECIES-KEM." 2002. Comments of Security Report 1.0, presented in part during the rump session of the Third NESSIE Workshop.