PSEC-KEM News Release
NTT news releases
This is a collection of news releases by NTT regarding PSEC-KEM.
- April 17, 2001 [NTT]
- Announcement of Royalty-free Licenses for Essential Patents of NTT Encryption and Digital Signature Algorithms
News on PSEC-KEM from sources other than NTT
This is a collection of news releases and articles regarding PSEC-KEM from sources other than by NTT. If there is new information, please let us know.
- July 1, 2008 [Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry]
- "CRYPTREC Report 2007 Cryptographic techniques surveillance commission report" Section 4, page 124.
- February 27, 2003 [NESSIE]
- NESSIE PROJECT ANNOUNCES FINAL SELECTION OF CRYPTO ALGORITHMS
NESSIE project selects PSEC-KEM as one of the European recommendation of strong cryptographic primitives
- February 20, 2003 [Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry]
- Results of invitation to comment concerning draft cryptography list recommendable for e-government
- September 24, 2001 [NESSIE]
- NESSIE PROJECT ANNOUNCES SELECTION OF CRYPTO ALGORITHMS
NESSIE project announces that PSEC-KEM advances to second phase as one of the selected encryption algorithms