Product & User Information
- User Information
- Product Information (Japan)
- Product Information (Overseas)[updated]
- Product lineup (Open source page)[updated]
Security products that implement Camellia are introduced (Company names are listed in order of the Japanese alphabet).
For inquiries regarding of technical support or addition of Camellia-equipped products to the product information, click here.
[Notice] Since the manufacturing of products is proprietary to each manufacturer, for detailed information please make inquiries directly to the manufacturer. Please understand that NTT and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation cannot respond to any inquires regarding the products. Furthermore, in regard to each manufactured products listed here, NTT and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation do not guarantee implicitly or explicitly the performance, quality, marketability, applicability to a specific use, or the impossibility of successful attacks on the encryption algorithm.
* The names of the companies mentioned in this document, products, and services are the registered trademarks or trademarks of each company.
* Camellia is a registered trademark of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
- Open Source Communities
- Please see here
- Camellia is widely used in the Japanese government and other public offices,
financial industry, Game market (e.g., Capcom Co., Ltd.), information and communications services industry (e.g., Mixi, Inc), print industry, academe, electronic manufacturers, etc.
Product Information (Japan)
- ACCESS CO., LTD.
- NetFront Browser v3.4 for Windows Mobile Technical Preview - Internet Browser (in Japanese)
- Century Systems, Inc
- FutureNet RA-630 RADIUS Server Appliance (in Japanese)
- Intelligent Wave, Inc
- CWAT Operation Defence Controller Pro - Internal investigation system for employee fraud
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- MistyGuard(R)<CRYPTOFILE(R) PLUS> Ver.1.30 - File encryption software
PowerMISTY(R) for Windows(R) Ver4.00 - Cryptographic library
MCrypto - PKI based cryptographic library
MC - Cryptographic library for integrated equipment
Algorithm IP for security cryptographic LSI
- Nihon SafeNet KK
- QuickSec Toolkit - IPsec development toolkit
- NTT Advanced Technology Corporation (NTT-AT)
- File Lock II - File and folder encryption software
Secure contents delivery system - Enables secure delivery of contents over the Web
Encryption Software - High-speed and compact encryption software
Smart Leak Protect - Internal investigation system for employee fraud
- NTT Electronics Corporation.
- Camellia IP core - Camellia LSI (in Japanese)
NA5000 - IP Interface (in Japanese)
SU1000 - IP Super-Compact MPEG-2 Codec (in Japanese)
- NTT Software Corporation
- CipherCraft - High-speed cryptographic library (in Japanese)
CipherCraft/Mail - Secure E-mail software (in Japanese)
CipherCraft/VPN - Encrypted communication package software (in Japanese)
CipherCraft/File - File encryption software (in Japanese)
- NTT-IT Corporation
- HaruPa - Software that prints encrypted passwords as 2D bar codes and reads them using cell-phones.
- Open Loop Inc.
- OPENLOOP J-Edit for RSA BSAFE Crypto-C - C-language based cryptographic library
- Osamu Envision Technology Co., Ltd. (in Japanese)
- VQSCollabo - Electronic conferencing system (in Japanese)
Product Information (Overseas)
- AddPac [new]
- VoIP LMR Gateway AP-LMR2000 - Gateway製品
- AddPac [new]
- VoIP LMR Gateway AP-LMR2000 - Gateway Server
- Authen Tec [new]
- Semiconductor IP SafeXcel IP - Hardware crypto engine
- Bloombase [updated]
- Spitfire KeyCastle - Enterprise encryption key full life-cycle
management and protection
Spitfire Ethernet Encryptor - Site-to-site network security
Keyparc - Free encryption for everyone - Protect your secret files
Spitfire StoreSafe - Enterprise Storage Protection
Spitfire Messaging - Transparent enterprise email messaging security
Spitfire SOA - On-the-fly SOA/XML/Web-Services information security for EAI and EDI
Spitfire Identifiy - Identity and Access Governance
Bloombase Spitfire StoreSafe - Storage Security
- Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications (IAIK) of the Graz University of Technology
- IAIK-JCE - Java CRYPTO Toolkit
iSaSiLk - Java CRYPTO Toolkit for SSL protocol
CMS-S/MIME - Java CRYPTO Toolkit for CMS and S/MIME protocol
IAIK-XSECT - XML signature/encryption library
- Research In Motion Limited [new]
- BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - Tablet PC
- THALES (Prev. nCipher Corporation Ltd.)
- Thales nShield Connect - Network-attached Hardware Security Module
Thales nShield Solo - Hardware Security Module
Thales nShield Edge - USB-attached Hardware Security Module